MechWarrior is a profession originally created for the fictional universe of BattleTech, a wargaming and science fiction franchise created by FASA Corporation and currently owned by Topps. MechWarriors are individuals who pilot BattleMechs, large robotic war machines that are central to the BattleTech series.
In the BattleTech PC game, developed by Harebrained Studios, the MechWarrior each have four Skill ratings from 1-10. These are:
- Piloting - determines Melee and Death-From-Above attack to-hit %
- Gunnery - determines ranged attack to-hit %
- Tactics - determines your line-of-sight distance, information gained from the radar, and your Called Shot attack to-hit %.
- Guts - determines how much heat you can build up before overheating.
MechWarriors have abilities that are based on their skills. Pilots can unlock skills at level 5 and 8, but the they are limited to two level 5 and one level 8 skill. Players will need to determine the best skills for each pilot to have.
List of PilotsEdit
MechWarrior may also refer to:
- MechWarrior (video game series), a video game series for PC and consoles
- MechWarrior (role-playing game), a role-playing game set in the BattleTech universe
- MechWarrior: Dark Age, a collectible miniatures-based wargame (also known as MechWarrior: Age of Destruction)
- MechWarrior: Dark Age (novels), a book series that serves as a companion to the miniatures game of the same name