Clan Fag Badger is undoubtably the largest and longest of all the Clans. They are often found bragging during combat. To Fag Badger mechwarriors, one on one combat is most honourable and pleasurable, however they have been known to engage in multi-man combat.
In this form of combat, Fag Badger mechwarriors usually target the rear of their enemy's mechs and use their superior ballistic technology to penetrate the hull. Fag Badger mechwarriors are also feared for their deadliest and most devastating weapon. Developed in 3060, the F.A.L.L.I.C. or Fire Augmented Laser Launched Intelligent Cannon. Clan Fag Badger has kept this weapon in storage for many years as to keep it from the other clan's knowledge, but any clan who has seen this weapon has not lived to tell the tale.
One recorded encounter with the F.A.L.L.I.C weapon is documented in the following radio transmission:
- Star Colonel Habar (Clan Pussycat)- Contact, 500 meters.
- Starmate Nork (Clan Pussycat)- Rodger, making visual contact. OH MY GOD ITS HUGE!
- Star Colonel Mike Hawk (Clan Fag Badger) - Enemies engaged, prepping F.A.L.L.I.C for launch
- Habar - Enemy seems to be heating up their primary weapon cannon, destroy at all costs!
- Nork- We cannot! It is too strong and too big!
- Habar- Neg! Engage engage!
- Nork- Command confirmed, climaxe sensors indicate weapon is charged at 50%
- Hawk- Oh yeah, thats the stuff, keep going baby.
- Nork- I cant handle it, he has me locked on.
- Hawk- weapon charged at 90%, target locked.
- Habar- Oh my god, Nork, get out of the line of fire!
- Nork- AHHHHHHHHH, ITS PENETRATING MY MECH, I THINK SOME IS LEAKING INTO THE COCKPIT!
- Hawk- ALL, TAKE THAT, TAKE IT ALL
- Habar- Nork? Nork? NOORRRRKKK???!?
- *Radio Static*
--- Radio transmission to Nork lost ---
- Hawk- Youre next